Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

FFXIII-2 Save Editor



FFXIII-2 Save Editor

Ok guys along awaited editor finally here.This editor took months to complete lol but besides all that there is SO MANY options you can use with our editor it's not even funny so let's get started.
But first I would like to thank Echelo for EVERYTHING and has I said in the about form godly
programming skills:) I also want to thank unknownV2 and fairchild I don't want to take up to much of your time with credits lol (Look in the about box for that.)
Final Fantasy XIII-2



Ok I moved everything in a read me file clean it up alil
=========================================
Dev Mode
FTP Mode 
USB Mode
----------
Weapon Editor
Accessory Editor
Item Editor
Monster Meterial Editor
Component Editor
Special Item Editor
Party Editor
Monster Stat Editor
Historia Crux --------Hacks fragments,frag skils,timeline etc.
Memory Editor
Etro-----------Ps3 
=========================================
(There was a Glitch that if you hacked to much on the first Level and in the game for that matter you will corrupt your save with this editor no more need in messing up your save thank Echelo for that one:) 




FFXIII-2 Save Editor
I don' know why I can't upload or upload this to the right section so maybe someone can help me out with that